- An improved 3 Bedroom Family House tucked away in popular 'No-Through' road but within easy access to transport links
- Stylish and tastefully designed throughout
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated appliances
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- 3 double Bedrooms and 1 single Bedroom (currently used as a Study)
- Refitted Bathroom with chrome heated towel radiators
- Ample storage including two linen and shoe storage cupboards
- Garage and driveway parking
- Close to the village centre and bus routes to Oxford, Oxford Parkway, Banbury and Woodstock
A larger than average 3 bedroom family house situated within easy reach of transport links into Oxford and London and within close proximity to the main Kidlington centre yet is tucked away within this 'No-Through' road offering a peaceful setting. This stylish property has been tastefully designed throughout featuring a refitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances and high ceilings, refitted bathroom, double glazed conservatory, garage and enclosed private rear garden.
Entrance Porch * Entrance Hall * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Sitting Room * Conservatory * Cloakroom * 3 Bedrooms * Garage * Garden
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.