- Approx. 1823 internal floor area
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazing
- 20’6 X 12’2 triple aspect sitting room
- Dining room with conservatory area
- Separate study
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Private driveway with ample car standing and Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EARLY VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE
A highly individual four double bedroom detached residence with multiple versatile reception rooms pleasantly situated in a much sought after no through road on the northern outskirts of Abingdon. Its distinctive appearance is framed by a pair of Horse Chestnut trees (Aesculus Hippocastanum).
Occupying a slightly elevated position on the sweeping approach into The Chestnuts, a highly regarded road comprising distinguished homes in a well-established environment, just off Radley Road on the northern fringe of Abingdon. Its handsome appearance is complimented by Tudor styling including diamond leaded pained double-glazed windows.
The original design of the property allows space and the potential for a staircase leading from the first-floor landing in order to extend in to the roof space subject to the required consents.