- Approx. 923 sq. ft. internal accommodation
- Gas central heating to radiators (new boiler last year)
- Replacement double glazed windows
- Angular vaulted ceilings to entrance hall and dining area
- Well fitted and equipped kitchen area
- Contemporary style white bathroom suite
- Double width driveway to integral single garage
- Southerly rear garden with leafy outlook
- No onward chain
A striking looking three-bedroom residence providing thoughtfully extended and comprehensively improved accommodation which is somewhat larger than its appearance would suggest. Pleasantly located in a no through road within half a mile to the north of Abingdon town centre.
Built of brick and under a tiled roof, this comfortably proportioned three-bedroom residence benefits from extensions to the front and rear which add an extra architectural dimension to the property.
The welcoming entrance hall with vaulted ceiling leads through to the 15’1 by 9’10 sitting room and on into an extremely well fitted kitchen with dining area providing a vaulted ceiling with roof light and double doors to the rear garden. The single size integral garage provides potential for conversion to an additional reception room if required (subject to the required planning consents). The fully tiled bathroom incorporates a contemporary style white suite and will undoubtedly appeal to many.
The southerly rear garden is safe and enclosed for children and pets, in addition to providing a pleasant leafy aspect and a high degree of privacy.