- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Stylish En-Suite and Family Bathroom
- Contemporary Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Large Living Room Bi-Fold Doors to Garden
- Ground Floor Study (Utility Plumbing Option if Desired)
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Landscaped Tiered Gardens
- 10 Year Warrantly
- Green Energy Air Source Central Heating
- Floor Coverings Throughout
- Block Pave Driveway
- EPC Rating: TBC
WEST ILSLEY GUIDE PRICE £525,000
A unique development of just two, three bedroom semi-detached NEW HOMES by Lake House Developments Ltd combining contemporary and stylish open plan interiors with traditional cottage style elevations in a delightful, non estate village setting.
West Ilsley is a quintessential English village nestling in the beautiful Berkshire Downs, with a rich history dating back to King Alfred. The village has a thriving pub (The Harrow) which overlooks the village cricket club and some lovely walks through the village and along the Ridgeway. Known for its horse racing connections and being the original home of Morlands Brewery this delightful village is well placed for access to the A34 and M4, Didcot (7.8 miles) (Didcot to Paddington 45 mins), Wantage (7.6 miles) and Newbury (11.3 miles). The village falls within The Downs School catchment area.