- METHOD OF SALE
- 1. Unconditional offers are invited for the freehold interest with vacant possession.
- 2. Offers to be submitted by 12 noon on 14th December 2017
- 3. Offers should be in writing and delivered or sent to Thomas Merrifield, 39 Market Square, Oxon, OX26 6AG. Or by email email@example.com
- 4. Envelopes should be marketed "Land adjoining Ivy Farm".
- 5: Offfers should be on behalf of a named purchaser. The offer should also contain the named purchasers address and contact details by both telephone and email.
- 6. Escalating bid will not be considered.
- 7. The Vendors reserves the right not to accept the highest offer nor any offer.
- 8. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves with all aspects of the property prior to making a bid.
- 9. Offers should contain the name and the address of the purchasers solicitors and confirmation of availability of funding to enable exchange of Contracts with 28 days of receipt of legal documentation.
- 10. An unconditional exchange will be required within 28 days of the purchaser receiving contract papers. Completion in any event should be no later than ..........
- 11: Completion in any event should be no later than 14th February 2018.
A plot of land with outline consent, all matters reserved, for the construction of a single dwelling.
Is a pretty village appoximately 13 miles north east of Oxford. The village has a lovely range of properties both old and new, as well as being home to the renowned Nut Tree Inn. The plot is located immediately to the north west of Ivy Farm, measuring approximately 33 meters in depth with a maximum width of around 13 meters. The client intends to sell, sold as seen.
The current consent was granted by Cherwell District Council on 11th August 2017. This grants outlying consent for one dwelling. The planning application number is 17 0829OUT. Full details of the application and its supporting documentation can be found on the district council's website www.cherwelldc.gov.uk