- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Re-Fitted Bathroom with Roll Top Bath & Separate Shower
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large External Workshop with Light & Power
- UPVC Double Glazed Replacement Windows
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Impressive Kitchen/Dining Area Complete with Island & Working Wood Burning Stove
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: D.
A mature, two bedroom, semi-detached property situated in a quiet cul de sac location in the sought after village of Harwell. The property has undergone a transformation by the current owners and now has the advantage of off street parking, gas central heating, landscaped rear garden, large family bathroom with a roll top bath and separate shower unit, UPVC double glazed windows, large workshop with light & power and a stylish re-fitted kitchen/dining area complete with island and working wood burning stove.
Harwell is a thriving popular village 3 miles to the west of Didcot there is a butchers shop and store, school, church and garage. Didcot offers an excellentrange of shopping and leisure facilities together with a mainline rail connection to London Paddington.