- Statement Kitchen Breakfast Room with Integrated Miele Appliances
- Stylish Bathrooms Including Sauna Steam Cabinet & Spa Bath
- Double Glazing Throughout with Fitted Shutters
- Family Room or Fourth Bedroom Opening to a Large Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating
- Mature Private Landscaped Gardens with Automatic Watering System
- 3 Car Garage and Workshop with Electric Doors
- Impressive First Floor Office with Picture Windows
- Consent For Conversion of Office to Independent Annexe
- 1/2 Acre Plot Close to Wide Ranging Amenities
A stylish, individual home set in a completely private half acre garden offering beautifully appointed accommodation together with a substantial garage block and large office or annexe above in all 3300 Sq.ft.
Harvest Way is situated on the edge of Harwell in a particularly convenient location within a few hundred metres of local schools, colleges and shops yet still retains a uniquely tranquil and private setting, set behind mature hedged boundaries and approached via tall, electric gates that open in to a large block paved courtyard driveway.
The main house is set in the centre of the plot with the garage block and office/study close to the front of the site. Constructed just 4 years ago this impressive building has planning consent agreed to add kitchen and bathroom facilities to the office area enabling the studio to be used as a separate independent annexe if desired.
The standard of fit and finish of the property throughout needs to be seen to be truly appreciated the kitchen breakfast room and bathrooms being particular features. It is perhaps the overall combination of house, garden, garage block and office that impresses particularly when the seclusion of the site (in such a convenient location) is taken in to account.
Harwell is a small village with many pretty period properties just 3 miles from central Didcot with a village pub, primary school, butchers shop and general store. Harvest Way whilst part of Harwell is closer to Didcot and therefore enjoys the excellent facilities the town has to offer, with a wide variety of shops, restaurants & leisure facilities including the Cornerstone arts centre & multiplex cinema, as well as the excellent rail link From Didcot Parkway to London Paddington in 45 minutes.