- Excellent potential to extend subject to the required planning consents
- Gas central heating to radiators (recently replaced gas boiler)
- High quality replacement double glazed windows
- UPVC replacement facia boards
- Through sitting/dining room with additional versatile family room/study
- ?Double width private driveway
- Single sized garage
- Landscaped well established front and rear gardens
- Westerly rear aspect offering a high degree of privacy
- Early vacant possession / no onward chain
A mature three bedroom semi detached house benefitting from a range of improvements including a sizable ground floor extension. Enjoying a lovely non estate environment with westerly private rear garden offering an open aspect and within comfortable walking distance of a range of schools catering for all ages. No onward chain.
Westfields is an expansive and well established non estate no through residential road leading off Spring Gardens which comprises a dissimilar range of homes contributing to the ‘wellbeing’ of this environment.
There is a pedestrian walkway from the top of Spring Gardens and through Anna Pavlova Close to the business park off Colwell Drive whilst Abingdon school, St Helen and St Katharine girls school in addition to Larkmead school, John Mason school and a range of nursery and primary schools are within comfortable walking distance.
There is an extremely pleasant walk through nearby Albert Park and its surrounding conservation area leading into Abingdon’s historic town centre, which is within a mile.
This thriving Thameside market town provides comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities.
Nearby A34 connects northbound to Oxford and the M40, southbound to the M4. For commuters, Didcot Parkway is within a mile and provides a mainline railway connection to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.
This comfortably proportioned semi detached family home has been extended to provide a greater degree of versatility with potential to further extend subject to the required planning consents. Its location generous size gardens and pleasant orientation, combined to create an opportunity which is becoming increasingly difficult to replicate within Abingdon.