- Well fitted 19ft Kitchen/Dining Room with excellent range of built in appliances, adjacent utility room and tiled flooring
- 19ft double aspect Sitting Room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Garage and driveway for upto 3 cars
A very well presented 2016 built four bedroom detached double fronted house, with an open aspect at the front onto a green.
Presented in excellent condition, and forming part of this development within the well regarded village of Southmoor, the house is well planned and appointed, and enjoys an open aspect to the front overlooking a green.
The ground floor has a spacious entrance hall with cloakroom off, a 19ft kitchen/dining room with built in appliances and adjacent utility room, together with a double aspect 19ft sitting room.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite shower, and three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
There is good sized rear garden, and garage with driveway for upto 3 cars.