- Forming part of a converted Victorian house
- Popular Jericho location within minutes walk of central Oxford
- Period features
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Dining room/third bedroom
- Master bedroom extends the width of the house, further single bedroom
- Use of shared courtyard garden
- Lease: 97 years remaining with stautory right to extend after 2 years
- Current service charge £412 per annum
- On-street resident's permit parking
A two bedroom maisonette forming part of a converted Victorian house in a popular Jericho location within minutes walk of central Oxford.
A light and characterful property with period features of high ceilings and polished floorboards. There is a sitting room with bay window and wood burning stove with a wide opening through to the dining room, which could be used as a separate study or third bedroom. The master bedroom extends the width of the house and a further single bedroom. There is gas-fired central heating and Upvc double-glazed windows. Outside there is shared use of a south-facing courtyard garden and on-street parking via resident's permit parking.