- Planning consent for loft conversion to create fourth bedroom and en-suite
- Extended kitchen/dining room with door to garden
- Sitting room
- Three bedrooms
- Generous west-facing rear garden
- Garage in nearby block
- Allocated parking space
- Approximately 2 miles from Oxford city
- Gas central heating and double glazing
An extended three bedroom mid-terrace house with planning consent for a oft conversion to create a fourth bedroom and en-suite located on the western edge of Botley.
The house has a single-storey rear extension creating a spacious kitchen/dining room with a patio door to the rear garden. There is a sitting room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The front garden is open-plan, there is an allocated parking space, generous rear garden and a single garage located in a nearby block.