- Oak framed entrance porch
- Dining Hall with limestone flooring
- Hand-crafted and painted kitchen/breakfast room with limestone flooring
- Large utility room
- Double aspect sitting room with open fireplace
- Four double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom suites
- Total plot of approx 0.3 acres with large expanse of southerly facing lawned rear gardens
- Oak framed double glazed windows
- Oak framed garage
An individual and superbly appointed four bedroom detached house built in a traditional style with brick stone and timber finishing's situated within a secluded position just off the High Street. The property has an excellent specification with an impressive dining hall, hand-crafted and painted kitchen/breakfast room, utility, sitting room with fireplace, gas central heating (underfloor to ground floor and radiators to first), oak framed double glazed windows, oak framed garage and large southerly rear gardens. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED.
"Part of the garden is subject to an overage clause should it be used for development in the future". Please phone for further details.