- Ground Floor Apartment with stunning views over the Marina basin and countryside beyond
- Private mooring for sizeable river cruiser
- Private sun terrace and generous size wrap around balcony part cantilevered over the Marina basin
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Replacement double glazed windows
- Comprehensively fitted and equipped kitchen, extensive range of Neff appliances
- Additional residents parking
- Residents landscaped gardens
An extremely stylish and exceptionally well located GROUND FLOOR water side residence providing generously proportioned and comprehensively improved accommodation within this unique Marina setting.
This two bedroom ground floor apartment has its own entrance and offers two double bedrooms together with a triple aspect sitting/dining room with doors leading out onto a wrap around part cantilevered balcony/terrace directly over the Marina basin with a sublime southerly aspect. Further benefits include a direct private mooring suitable for a sizeable river cruiser, comprehensively fitted and equipped kitchen with Neff appliances, a stylish shower room and a single sized garage with power and light.
Abingdon Marina is located approximately a mile to the south of Abingdon’s historic town centre to which there is a delightful riverside walk along a particularly scenic reach of the river Thames.
This thriving market town offers comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities in addition to an emerging café society and an excellent range of schools catering for all ages.
The nearby A34 connects northbound to Oxford (approx. 9 miles) and the M40, southbound to the M4. Didcot is located approximately 7 miles to the south and provides a mainline connection to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.