- Comfortable communal lounge, hobbies/activity room
- Hair and beauty salon, therapy suite, laundry
- Guest suite
- Lift access to all floors
- Secure garaging for mobility scooters
- Resident care team
- 24 hour emergency alarm system
- Residents and visitor parking
- Early vacant possession available. No onward chain
£148,875 is for a 75% share.
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a one double bedroom first floor apartment with lift access within this most impressive residential environment.
Providing extra care housing for those aged 55 and over, this represents an opportunity to live independently within a secure environment incorporating a range of amenities meaning you will never have to stray too far from home.
The combined cost of the service charge and Core Care charge amounts to approximately £330 per month (other charges for extra care apply).
This particular apartment provides light and airy accommodation enjoying an aspect over its delightful landscaped communal gardens and incorporates a lovely fitted kitchen with hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, underfloor heating, fully carpeted, level access shower accessible off the hall and bedroom, high quality double glazed windows and excellent electrical specification.