- Gas central heating to radiators
- Many replacement double glazed sash windows
- Superb kitchen/breakfast/family room with a comprehensive range of wall and base units and slate flooring
- Impressive sitting/dining room with fireplace and square box bay window to the front
- Approx. 135ft rear garden with vehicular access from Radley Road
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom with bath with shower over
- Viewing advised
A very impressive turn of the century three bedroom end terraced house situated in a favoured road just to the north of the town centre.
A turn of the century family residence featuring larger accommodation than its appearance would suggest coupled with approximately 135ft rear gardens which form an attractive feature of the property. Whilst many of the windows have been replaced, the original appearance has been retained and this character is enhanced by many internal features including lofty ceilings, stripped and waxed doors with brass furnishings to the ground floor and an extremely well fitted kitchen/breakfast/family room with built in appliances. The bathroom has also been refitted with a stylish white suite with a bath with a shower end and fully tiled walls.