- A sympathetically extended spacious detached family house
- Well planned sitting room, dining room, study and conservatory layout
- Large kitchen with adjacent utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and separate shower room
- Oak flooring to a number of ground floor rooms
- Impressive UPVC double glazed conservatory with glass roof
- Brick pavior driveway with hard standing for three cars in addition to a garage
- Westerly gardens with lawns and high degree of privacy
- Ideal north Abingdon location close to many amenities
A most impressive four bedroom detached family residence imaginatively, thoughtfully and seamlessly extended to provide Impressive accommodation which incorporates many practical lifestyle and contemporary elements which have been done to match with the existing style of the house and also to enhance the specification throughout. Its imposing appearance is complemented by generously proportioned accommodation throughout. Of particular note on the ground floor is the large sitting room which leads into a dining room and from here bifold doors leading to a double-glazed conservatory with glass roof. There is oak flooring to the ground floor receptions with tiled flooring to the conservatory.
Each of the bedrooms is of a very good size with the master bedroom having a stylish and contemporary en-suite bathroom. The other bedrooms are served by a refitted and stylish shower room.
In addition to a single integral garage, the property has a brick pavior driveway providing hard standing for three cars and a westerly rear garden which is laid predominantly to lawn and affords a high degree of privacy.
Located in the northern outskirts of Abingdon in a favoured residential environment, it is approximately a mile to the town centre where there is a range of cafes and restaurants in addition to comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities.
A range of schools catering for all ages are within the immediate vicinity and there is quick and easy access onto the nearby A34 connecting northbound to Oxford and the M40 and southbound to the M4. Radley station is within 2.5 miles and offers a branch line connection to Oxford and Didcot from where there is a mainline connection to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.