- 4 bedroom extended end of terraced house
- Updated by the current vendor
- 16' Sitting Room
- 16' refitted Kitchen/Diner leading into 9' Conservatory
- Separate Study/Family Room with potential for Bedroom 5
- Utility Room
- Refitted Bathroom
- Double glazing and gas radiator central heating
- Driveway parking and Garage
- No onward chain
Guide Price £375,000 to £400,000 - A recently extended and refurbished 4 bedroom end of terraced house featuring a 16' sitting room, 16' refitted kitchen/diner, double glazed conservatory, 8'11" study/family room (potential for a 5th bedroom), utility room, driveway and garage benefiting from no onward chain.
The property is situated close to bus stops to Oxford, Woodstock and Oxford Parkway linking Oxford, Bicester Village and London Marylebone. The Oxfordshire canal is also just a short distance offering canal side walks to Banbury and Oxford.
Entrance Porch * Sitting Room * Refitted Kitchen/Diner * Conservatory * Study/Family Room (potential Bedroom 5) * Utility Room * 4 Bedrooms * Refitted Bathroom * Double Glazing * Gas Radiator Central Heating * Driveway for 2 vehicles * Garage