- A superbly located former AERE four bedroom semi detached house
- Excellent accommodation arranged over two floors with potential to improve
- Solar panels for water heating
- Lovely established southerly rear gardens (approx. 65ft by 45ft)
- Gas central heating (boiler approx. 6 years old)
- Large workshop/utility with potential to convert to other uses (subject to planning)
- Excellent location approximately a quarter of a mile to the north of the town centre
- Within walking distance of a number of schools
- Comfortable two car driveway and single garage
- Must be seen
An early 1950’s built four bedroom former AERE (Atomic Energy Research Establishment) semi detached house superbly located approximately a quarter of a mile to the north of Abingdon town centre and directly opposite St Nicolas Primary School.
The property enjoys very well planned accommodation with two sizable receptions in addition to a kitchen and utility/workshop to the ground floor with the first floor providing four good bedrooms and a bathroom with separate shower cubicle. A notable feature of the property is the southerly rear garden which measures approximately 65ft by 45ft and is extremely well established with lawn, trees and shrubs and provides a high degree of privacy. The front garden is open plan with a driveway providing comfortable two car hard standing and leads to a garage.
There is excellent potential to extend the property subject to the necessary planning consents and overall there is scope to improve the existing accommodation.