- Gas central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to upper floors
- High quality double glazed windows
- Excellent electrical specification
- Engineered oak flooring to ground floor
- Oak interior doors (fire retardant)
- Custom made fitted kitchen with oak work surfaces, integrated washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, wine cooler, fridge/freezer, extractor hood
- Stylish white sanitary suites to cloakroom, family bathroom and en-suite
- Electric sliding gate, private driveway and garage
- Westerly gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Seeing is believing, so we urge you to experience how exquisitely, expertly and comprehensively the current owners have transformed the origins of this 1842 built semi detached house into such a desirable and sizable three storey residence of considerable quality, character and appeal.
Aesthetic features associated with its period are complimented by practical lifestyle and contemporary elements, which combine seamlessly with the generously proportioned and beautifully appointed accommodation. The impressive second floor L shaped living space conveys a lovely sense of serenity and being so wonderfully adaptable enables it to be much more than a third bedroom.
Every aspect of its renovation has been carried out to an exacting standard and an internal inspection is essential in order to appreciate its many fine attributes.
The property can be acquired with a comprehensive inventory of furnishings subject to separate negotiations.