- Well presented accommodation arranged over three floors
- Superb open plan family kitchen/breakfast room with an excellent range of cupboards
- Four bedrooms over first and second floors with bathroom and en-suite
- Approx. 90ft southerly facing rear garden
- Front garden with off street parking for two cars
- Gas central heating to radiators and double glazed windows
- Excellent location close to many good schools
- Excellent access to the Abingdon Business Park and to the highly regarded Albert Park area of the town
A very attractive 1930’s semi detached family house situated in a favoured location on the western side of Abingdon and within close proximity to a number of very well regarded schools and also within a short walk of the Abingdon Business Park and also Albert Park and the town centre.
The accommodation has been sympathetically extended and now provides an impressive ground floor layout with an open plan kitchen/dining room which opens into a family room with a wood burning stove. There is a further sitting room to the front of the property and there are four bedrooms over the first and second floors. In addition to a family bathroom, the top floor bedroom has an en-suite. There are 90ft southerly established gardens to the rear and a front garden with off street parking for two cars.
The town centre with its excellent range of amenities, shops and cafes is a pleasant walk through Albert Park. The property is ideally located within close proximity to a number of well regarded schools and also within a short walk of the Abingdon Business Park. It has easy access onto the A34 linking with the M4 to London and the west and northbound to Oxford and the M40. Didcot Parkway (connecting to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes) is 7 miles away as is Oxford city itself.