- A semi-detached bungalow in need of modernisation
- Spacious accommodation to include three bedrooms and two reception rooms
- 0.69 acre approx. total plot
- Garage and driveway
- Convenient location approximately a mile to the north of Abingdon
- The field to the rear is being sold separately by Thomas Merrifield. The guide price is £100,000
BY ORDER OF THE TRUSTEES - FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER
A three bedroom semi-detached bungalow located approximately a mile to the north of Abingdon and set in a total plot of approximately 0.69 of an acre. The accommodation has the potential to provide three bedrooms and two reception rooms although the property is in need of modernisation. There is a single sized garage with driveway and to the side of the garage there is a track which leads to land to the rear of number 181 Whitecross. This track is in the ownership of the bungalow but there is a right of access over the track and a right to lay services in the track for the benefit of the field to the rear. The track is shaded brown on the Identification Plan.
Important Note - Covenant
The purchaser will be required to enter into a Covenant restricting the use of the property to one additional dwelling only over and above the existing property currently known as 181 Whitecross. In addition the purchaser will be required to enter into a Covenant restricting any part of the property from being used to provide access to any part of the land to the rear other than for equestrian or agricultural purposes.
Offers to be received by Friday 6th April 2018