- Spacious and flexible accommodation with two large reception rooms
- 15ft kitchen/breakfast room with further walk in storage and enclosed rear porch
- Impressive 20ft master bedroom with an extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture and en-suite
- Two further bedrooms and a separate shower room
- Double glazed windows and gas central heating to radiators
- Secluded front garden with block paved parking facilities and a detached single garage
- Attractive and well planned low maintenance rear garden
A three bedroom detached bungalow which is much larger than its outward impression would suggest, located in a very sought after village approximately 4 miles to the south of Abingdon.
15 Harwell Road is located on the southern side of this Thameside village in a non estate location. Sutton Courtenay offers a good variety of shops including a general store, post office, newsagents, a number of public houses and a primary school. The village also has regular bus services to Oxford, Abingdon and Didcot. There is also a mainline railway station in Didcot with a direct line to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.
The accommodation is both spacious and highly flexible with all the rooms having good proportions. There are two generous reception rooms together with a large kitchen/breakfast room, impressive master bedroom with a range of fitted bedroom furniture and an en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a shower room. Further benefits include gas central heating to radiators and double glazed windows. There are gardens to both front and rear with the front garden offering a high degree of seclusion and the rear garden is hard landscaped for ease of maintenance. There is a single sized detached garage with ample car hard standing for additional parking.