- Structural Concrete First Floors with Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Heating via Air Source Heat Pumps
- Velfac Entry Doors and Triple Glazed Windows
- Bespoke Kitchens from Rotpunkt with Quartz Stone Worktops
- Built-in Siemens Kitchen Appliances
- Bathrooms by Roca with Fittings by Hansgrohe
- Timber Staircase with Oak Handrails
- Oak Internal Doors Throughout with Matching Wardrobes
- Fully Insulated Ground Floors, Walls and Attic Space
- Permeable Paved Driveway
A stunning new detached five bedroom house situated on a small exclusive development, constructed by Bellwood Projects to an exacting standard on the edge of the popular village of Kingston Bagpuize.
Russet House is built to the latest building standards to a high specification with CRL 10 year guarantee. This warm brick, five bedroomed detached house has a large south-west facing garden on two sides. The separate sitting room is cosy yet well proportioned, and the open-plan family space with bespoke kitchen gives plenty of room for the comings and goings of family life.
To the first floor is the master bedroom with built in double wardrobes and ensuite with separate bath and shower. There are four further double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and one with an ensuite shower. The family bathroom has separate bath and shower.
Outside the rear garden has in Indian stone patio. The front of the property has a permeable paved driveway and double garage with electrically controlled door.
Kingston Bagpuize is a popular village 11 miles south-west of Oxford. The village and neighbouring village of Southmoor benefit from a good range of amenities including shops, post office, hairdresser, local pub, church, village hall, primary school and nursery. Excellent communication links via the A420 to Oxford and Swindon and via the A34 with the M40 in the north and M4 in the South. Didcot c 11.5 miles offers a fast service to London Paddington c.40mins and Oxford Parkway c.13 miles offers a fast service to London Marylebone c.65mins.