- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Stylish Kitchen/Family Room with Bi-Fold Doors to Gardens
- Built In Double Oven, Convector Microwave, Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher
- Oak Internal Doors Throughout
- Modern Well Appointed Bathroom & En-Suite
- Oak Flooring, Solid Timber Work Tops & Granite Island
- Fully Enclosed & Turfed Gardens
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Block Pave Driveway
- Quiet Non Estate Location Less Than 0.5 Miles to Orchard Centre
A modern detached four bedroom house, one of a pair of stylish traditionally built homes by Mark Janes Developers.
37B High Street combines stylish, flexible family living space with approximately 1600 Sq Ft of accommodation, featuring an impressive kitchen / family room across the rear of the house with bi-fold doors opening to the garden, an oak planked floor and a high style contemporary kitchen with granite topped island , solid timber work surface and integrated appliances.
High quality bathroom fittings feature in both the family bathroom and en-suite, the house is carpeted to the first floor with tiled and oak flooring to the bathroom and reception areas.
The location of this home is extremely convenient, the two houses are situated in a block paved courtyard style setting in a quiet location off High Street. This is particularly convenient for access to the town less than 1/2 miles from the Orchard Centre and within 1 mile of Didcot Parkway (Paddington 45 minutes)