- Entrance Hall and Cloakroom
- Sitting Room with Fireplace
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- LPG Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Gravel Parking For Several Vehicles
- Rear Garden
A period stone built cottage situated in this sought after village and finished to an extremely high quality by the current owners. The stunningly appointed accommodation over two floors, has charm and character, including a sitting room with oak floor and an open fireplace and a large living/dining room. The fitted kitchen has a contemporary feel with integrated appliances, including a wine chiller and this leads through to a useful utility room. To the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms including a large master bedroom with a stylish and spacious ensuite, and a family bathroom. The windows are double glazed and there is LPG central heating. To the front is a wide gravel driveway with parking for several vehicles and a large lawn area enclosed by stone wall and accessed via a 5 bar gate. To the rear of the property is a good size garden which is on two levels and fully enclosed by stone walls.
The village of Alvescot enjoys being on the edge of the Cotswolds and nearby countryside. There is a local public house, a primary school and a village hall. Witney, Bampton and Carterton are a short drive, for further amenities.
* Entrance Hall * Sitting Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * Living/Dining Room * Cloakroom * 3 Double Bedrooms * Ensuite Shower Room * Bathroom * Double Glazing * LPG Central Heating * Wide Driveway Allowing Parking For Several Vehicles * Front & Rear Gardens *