- An extremely stylish recently built four bedroom house
- Superbly appointed and well specified open plan kitchen/family room with bifold doors
- Two further ground floor reception rooms
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom with contemporary and stylish en-suite shower rooms
- Built in wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Southerly facing rear garden with substantial shed with power and light
- Gravelled front garden providing hard standing for several cars
- Excellent attention to detail (window seat, panelled walls, floor and wall tiling)
- Double glazed windows and gas central heating to radiators with Hive remote control
A superbly appointed recently built semi detached house with an extremely well laid out interior.
Occupying a generous plot in this non estate village location, the property provides exceptional accommodation arranged over three floors. There is an excellent ground floor space centred around a large family kitchen with a well appointed kitchen space with many built in appliances, high quality floor tiling and bifold door leading out onto the rear garden. The ground floor has two further reception rooms in addition to a cloakroom and utility room. There are four bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors with both master and guest bedroom having contemporary and stylish en-suites with high quality fittings. Two further bedrooms are served by a large well fitted family bathroom.
Much attention to detail is evident not only in the design of the house with a good accommodation flow but also in the quality of fitments used which all combine to create an extremely stylish, well placed, well specified family home.