- 10 Year NHBC Buildmark warranty
- Help to buy available*
- Fitted Nobilia kitchen with a composite work top
- Integrated appliances (double oven, dishwasher, five burner gas hob, cooker hood, fridge/freezer)
- Ceramic Minoli floor tiles to kitchen and utility area
- Bathrooms with Ideal standard white sanitary ware, Minoli Ceramic tiles and chrome ladder towel rail
- Built in wardrobes to all four bedrooms
- Feature open fireplace
- Power and light to double garage
- PIR detector and burglar alarm
The Longford is a lovely, well proportioned four bedroom detached property offering three spacious reception rooms. 1,793 sq ft excluding double garage.
The large kitchen/breakfast room benefits from French doors out to the garden, as does the double aspect living room which also features an open fireplace. There is a useful utility room off the kitchen and cloakroom to the entrance hall. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an ensuite. Outside there is a double garage, driveway and side pedestrian access to rear garden.
Estimated build completion date October 2018.
The Portway is a small, NHBC award winning development within the pretty Oxfordshire village of East Hendred. Situated between Wantage and Harwell, it’s one of those lovely quintessentially English villages boasting country pubs, thatched cottages and a village shop. It might have the feel of being in the middle of nowhere with it’s far reaching countryside views, yet it’s position provides very easy access to the A34, M4, M40 and Didcot train station, which makes for real appeal.
The developments thoughtfully designed properties lie to the north of the village and benefit from two primary schools. Secondary schools are close to hand at Wantage, Didcot and Abingdon. Nearby the bustling cities of Oxford and Reading contrast with the serenity of the Ridgeway and Thames offering a diverse and near-infinite range of attractions and entertainment – and all within easy reach of this Oxfordshire gem.
Please note internal photos are from Phase 2 of The Portway Development
* subject to availability