- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
A superbly presented 4 bedroom detached house, which has been extended and improved to a high standard and is situated on the edge of the extremely popular village of Ducklington. The property is in a cul-de-sac position with driveway parking for 4/5 vehicles and a garage, plus a large private and well-established rear garden. The spacious accommodation comprises a hallway, cloakroom, a study, living room with woodburner and patio doors to the garden and bi-fold internal doors lead to the kitchen/dining/family room which is fitted with Cooke and Lewis units and quartz work surfaces, plus integrated appliances including a dishwasher, wine-chiller, microwave and a useful utility room. To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, an ensuite shower room and a family bathroom, and further features include double glazing, gas central heating and a water softener. Within the lovely private rear garden is a newly built and insulated fully functioning Office Hub with power and light and an integral storage shed.
* Entrance Hall * Cloakroom * Study * Living Room * Kitchen/Dining/Family Room * Utility Room * 4 Bedrooms * Ensuite * Family Bathroom * Double Glazing * Gas Central Heating * Private Rear Garden * Office Hub & Integral Storage Shed * Driveway Parking For 4/5 Vehicles * Garage *
Ducklington village has a highly regarded primary school, a public house, an attractive village pond and a church. The town of Witney is approximately 1 mile away, with its many shops and amenities.