- Communal hall with stairs and lift accessing all upper floors
- Light and airy accommodation throughout
- Economy seven electric storage heating
- Well fitted kitchen with hob, oven and extractor
- Residents car parking
- Landscaped well established riverside (River Ock) communal gardens
- Early vacant possession no onward chain
- Short level walk to town centre
- Nearby health centre
- Post office and shops
A two bedroom ‘Penthouse’ (2nd floor with lift access) retirement apartment which we understand to be the largest design within this highly regarded residential development.
A generously proportioned light and airy two bedroom second floor apartment with lift access within a purpose built retirement development. Built by McCarthy and Stone (Developments) Limited and comprising 52 properties arranged over three floors. The house manager can be contacted from various points within each property encase of an emergency. For periods when the house manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency careline response system.
Set in well established delightfully landscaped gardens which form an attractive feature of the development, adjacent to the tree line banks of the river Ock with bench seating additional sunken garden and variety of specimen trees and shrubs within and around its perimeter.
It is a condition of purpose that residents be over the age of 60 years or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years. Communal facilities within the Cygnet Court development includes a resident’s lounge with kitchenette, laundry room and guest room.