- Five bedroom house with two bedroom annex
- Beautiful handmade kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances and underfloor heating
- Impressive sitting/dining room with adjacent large conservatory
- Further large family room/study
- Two bedroom annex with vaulted ceilings and exposed beams
- Double garaging and extensive gravelled driveway parking
- Total plot of approx. 0.6 acres
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a spacious well presented five bedroom detached house with a separate two bedroom annex in a quiet hamlet on the edge of Abingdon.
Occupying an idyllic location with views over open farmland set in mature private gardens.
This impressive family home offers flexible accommodation and has been modernised and improved by the present owners and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The accommodation of the main house is arranged over three floors with the ground floor providing large reception rooms and a very impressive handmade kitchen/breakfast room with many built in appliances. There is also a large conservatory, utility room and cloakroom. The first floor provides a master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom also has access to a further area with stairs rising to the second floor and an excellent range of built in wardrobes. The second floor provides two further bedrooms and a cloakroom.
The annex is detached and provides self contained two bedroom accommodation with a stylish bathroom and an open plan reception/kitchen with vaulted ceiling and a full height glazed window overlooking the delightful garden.
55 Lower Radley sits in a total plot of approximately 0.6 of an acre and enjoys a high degree of privacy with double garaging, ample driveway, lawned areas, raised pond and views over the adjoining fields.