- Substantial and flexible accommodation extending to approximately 5000 sq. ft.
- Split level kitchen/dining/family area with French doors leading onto the gardens
- Extensive range of outbuildings with covered swimming pool (currently not in use)
- Open bay garaging for a number of vehicles with sweeping gravelled driveway
- Much retained character with many rooms exhibiting beamed ceilings
A highly individual six bedroom barn conversion quietly tucked away within gated part walled gardens of in excess of an acre.
The Setting - Butts Furlong is approached over a sweeping private driveway just off the High Street and enjoys an extremely secluded position.
Accommodation - The accommodation extends to approximately 5000 sq. ft. and provides a high degree of flexibility. There is a very impressive open plan split level kitchen/family/reception space with French doors leading out onto the rear garden. There are two further large reception rooms to the ground floor which have vaulted ceilings and an immense amount of character. There of a number of other areas which could be used for a variety of purposes. There are currently six bedrooms and four bathrooms and there is potential to create an extremely large master bedroom suite and an adjoining room has potential to create a further en-suite and dressing room.
Gardens – The total grounds extend to just over an acre with the property approached over a private driveway with an electric gated entrance which leads onto a sweeping gravelled driveway and parking area. There is open bay garaging for a number of vehicles and a further range of outbuildings with an open byre in which there is a swimming pool (currently not in service). The gardens are laid out formally with extensive lawned areas and the garden to the rear is partly walled and divided into a number of areas, one of which has a number of established fruit trees and raised vegetable beds.