- Cavity wall insulation
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Pleasant north Abingdon non estate location
- Private driveway with ample car standing and garage to side
- Generous size front garden
- Significantly larger than average westerly rear garden
- No onward chain
An increasingly rare opportunity to acquire a late 1930’s built non estate three bedroom detached house with significantly larger than average gardens, requiring considerable updating with excellent potential to extend subject to the required planning consents.
A detached house with a prominent two storey bay window built in 1939 of brick under a tiled roof.
Some improvements have been incorporated including gas central heating to radiators, double glazed windows and cavity wall insulation. The aforementioned works were carried out some time ago and the property overall will require a significant amount of modernisation. The size of its plot complimented by pleasant outlook and favoured location certainly justifies the time, effort and expense associated with extending the property subject to the required planning consents.