- Ten year NHBC comfortable insulation
- High quality square paned double glazed windows
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Excellent electrical specification
- Contemporary styled kitchen, AEG integrated appliances, hob, oven, extractor, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Duravit suites to cloakroom, en-suite and family bathroom
- Four panel solid timber interior doors
- Soft terminal interior colour schemes
- Facility for wireless alarm system
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
A superior three bedroom detached house with en-suite, long driveway to garage and a refreshingly impressive specification, occupying an extremely pleasing location with delightful outlook over scenic woodland to the front. Simply must be seen.
This exceptional 2 year old home still looks as good as new and forms part of the small and select Kingsfield Development by Vanderbilt Homes and is situated in an extremely scenic no through road comprising just 7 homes of dissimilar design which combine to create a wonderful street scene overlooking a tree lined green with uninterrupted views beyond over established woodland. The setting creates a lovely sense of wellbeing and will undoubtedly appeal to many.
The level of specification surpasses that of most national house builders with a range of practical lifestyle and contemporary elements complimented by comfortably proportioned light and airy accommodation.