- Four versatile bedrooms
- Two versatile reception rooms
- Potential for annexe accommodation
- 26ft by 23ft vaulted ceiling sitting/dininr room
- 20ft Separate drawing room
- 20ft Kitchen
- Triple aspect linked studio
- Splendid gardens of approx. half an acre
- Parking for multiple vehicles
A detached barn of 18th century origins set in approx. half an acre of established landscaped gardens and imaginatively converted to provide versatile accommodation of considerable character.
The visually appealing character of its original architectural features have been enhanced by its conversion with the approx. 2500 sq. ft. of accommodation having been imaginatively and thoughtfully undertaken to provide practical and lifestyle accommodation affording a high degree of versatility.
The centre piece of the property is a wonderful 26ft by 23ft sitting/dining room complimented by a striking vaulted and heavily beamed ceiling.
The Studio Barn itself is quietly tucked away off a long drive on the edge of the village within private landscaped gardens amounting to approximately half an acre.
An internal inspection will enable the property’s many compelling attributes to be fully appreciated.