- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Graphite Grey UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Spacious Livingroom with Working Wood Burning Stove
- Stylish Kitchen Complete with Island and Finished with Silestone Worksurfaces
- Block Paved Driveway with Ample Parking
- Landscaped Gardens
- Offered with No Onward Chain
A Stylish detached individual home remodelled, enlarged and completely refitted to a very high standard to offer open plan living in a quiet yet convenient village setting.
The Principal focus of Radcot Lodge is the statement vaulted family kitchen, featuring a large central island and bi-fold doors opening to the garden. In addition there is a particularly spacious sitting room and four bedrooms, including a first floor master bedroom with en suite. Great attention to detail has been paid to the finish and spec of the property including graphite grey UPVC double glazing, internal Oak routed doors and natural timber cladding and contemporary rendered external finish.
East Hagbourne is a particular pretty and historic village with a host of period properties to the Main Street. Facilities include an excellent village primary school, community shop and Post Office, Garage and local Inn.
Didcot is just 2 miles away and offers more comprehensive facilities including The Orchard shopping centre and Didcot Parkway offering an excellent mainline rail service from Didcot to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.