- Grade II Listed farmhouse with 4 double Bedrooms located on the edge of Old Kidlington
- Complete transformation by the current owner
- Sympathetic balance of modern and period features including exposed timbers, stonework, lime plastered walls, heavy oak doors and vaulted ceilings
- Zoned under floor heating on all floors
- Modern double glazed Crittall windows and bespoke window shutters
- Electric double gates to driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Selection of outbuildings (one of which offers potential conversion into a 1-bedroom annexe)
- Landscaped garden and terrace enclosed by pretty dry stone wall
- Large Family Bathroom and En-suite
- Walking distance to the village centre, bus routes to Oxford and Oxford Parkway and St Marys Church with countryside walks beyond
Tower Hill Farm is a magnificent Grade II listed farmhouse which has undergone a complete transformation by the current owner since standing derelict for nearly forty years. The property is now a stunning, luxurious four bedroom family home with a sympathetic balance of modern and period features nad is located on the edge of Old Kidlington which boasts to be the largest village in England. These features include exposed timbers, stonework, lime plastered walls, heavy oak doors, vaulted ceilings as well zoned under floor heating to all floors, modern double glazed Crittall windows and bespoke window shutters. The property, accessed via electric double gates has a driveway with parking for several cars, a selection of outbuildings, one of which offers potential conversion into a one bedroom annexe. The front of the property has a beautiful landscaped garden and terrace which is enclosed by a pretty dry stone wall.
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.
Reception Hall * Utility Room * Cloakroom * Bedroom/Study * Sitting Room * Kitchen * Family Room * 3 further Bedrooms to first floor * Family Bathroom * Ensuite Bathroom * 15'9" Barn * Several Outbuildings/Stores (potential for conversion STP)