- Delightful Grade II listed home with a wealth of character
- A superb restoration which has retained its period features
- Sitting room with original fire place and bread oven, dining room with vaulted ceilings
- Four good sized bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Handmade traditionally styled kitchen with AGA
- Delightful gardens with off street parking for several cars
A delightful grade II listed part thatched cottage offering a wealth of character within this well placed South Oxfordshire village.
A delightful grade II listed part thatched cottage which has been superbly renovated to retain a wealth of its original character and has subsequently been very sympathetically extended to provide excellent four double bedroom accommodation with three reception rooms. The accommodation is well appointed with a farm house style kitchen with AGA, stylish bathroom suites and the property exhibits a wealth of character including many exposed beams, stripped wooden floors. The sitting room has its original fire place and bread oven.
The property sits in delightful gardens which are south facing and provide a high degree of seclusion. There is ample parking for a number of vehicles.