- 2823 sq. ft. of accommodation over three floors
- 500 sq. ft. detached double garage block
- Double glazed square paned sash windows
- Oil fired central heating to radiators
- Welcoming hall with feature galleried landing
- Five double bedrooms (two with en-suites)
- Five versatile reception rooms
- Well fitted and equipped kitchen/breakfast room
- Delightfully landscaped gardens approaching 1 acre with many impressive specimen trees
A bespoke five bedroom family residence of considerable distinction incorporating many splendid features and set within landscaped gardens approaching 1 acre within a well struck nine iron of the renowned Frilford Heath Golf Club.
The understated elegance of its neo Georgian architecture is enhanced by generously proportioned light and airy accommodation incorporating practical lifestyle and contemporary elements. All rooms take advantage of an extremely pleasant aspect over its immediate gardens and beyond. The terrace immediately adjacent to the rear of the garden is an invitation to enjoy alfresco dining and steps gently down to a westerly expanse of lawn.
Once through the pillared portico and into the welcoming entrance hall with vaulted ceiling and galleried landing, one is met with an immediate sense of proportion which is conveyed throughout the property over its ground, first and second floors.
Formal and casual reception rooms provide a high degree of versatility and will cater seamlessly for growing families. There are four first floor double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and en-suite shower room to the guest room. The second floor provides a 20’4 x 14’3 space with triple windows providing an elevated aspect to the rear and ideally suited as a dedicated fifth bedroom or additional living/recreational space.
The detached garage block has potential to extend subject to the required planning consents to enhance and further its usage.