- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Cloakroom & Separate Utility Room
- 3 Bedroom & Dressing Room
- Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating - both refitted approx. 2 years ago
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Large Private Gardens With Countryside Views & Timber Built Stables (currently no access for horses)
A Grade 2 listed, 17th Century, semi-detached Cotswold stone cottage, situated in this small village conveniently placed between Charlbury and Stonesfield. This attractive 3 bedroom period property, which was formerly the Village Public House and Chapel, offers spacious accommodation with many character features, including an open fireplace and exposed beams. Set in large private gardens, offering stunning views across the valley and adjacent countryside, which includes parts of Cornbury Park and Blenheim Estate. The property has been extended in natural stone, with accommodation to include an entrance hall, a living room with open fireplace, a large kitchen/dining room with underfloor heating, a useful utility room and a cloakroom, in addition to a cellar (which has original flagstone floors) and accessed from the garden. To the first floor there is a long, wide landing, 2 double bedrooms, a dressing room and a family bathroom, whilst the second floor offers bedroom 3 and an ensuite shower room, in addition to gas central heating and double glazing throughout, both newly fitted approx. 2 years ago. There is parking to the front of the property for numerous vehicles, and side access to the large private, south-west facing rear gardens, which are enclosed by stone walling and post and wire fencing. The rear part of the garden also includes timber built stables (currently no access for horses).
Fawler is a small hamlet village which is close to Stonesfield and only a few minutes drive to Charlbury. Both Stonesfield and Charlbury have local shops, pubs and the Charlbury train station provides access to Oxford and London Paddington.
* Entrance Hall * Living Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Utility Room * Cloakroom * 3 Bedrooms * Dressing Room * Ensuite * Family Bathroom * Ample Driveway Parking * Large South-West Private Rear Garden * Timber Built Stables (currently no access for horses) * Views Over Countryside *