- Detached house set in approximately two acres
- Five bedrooms
- Adjoining Annexe with living room/bedroom area, kitchen and shower room
- Well appointed kitchen with Aga
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Dining room/conservatory with views across extensive gardens
- study, utility and cloakroom
- Master suite with dressing room and refurbished bathroom
- Sweeping driveway giving ample off-street parking
- Double carport/garaging with additional storage
An attractive detached country home offering five bedroom family accommodation arranged over three floors with adjoining annexe, set in grounds of approximately two acres.
Built in 2004, care has been taken within the design to provide versatile and stylish accommodation totalling 3439 sqft. The house is approached via a sweeping drive providing ample off-street parking and leads to an Oak framed double carport. There is a well-appointed kitchen with island and oil-fired Aga, dining room/conservatory with views across the extensive gardens, sitting room with fireplace and woodburning stove and double doors leading to the garden, study/snug, utility and cloakroom. An adjoining ground floor annexe can be accessed via the main house and independently externally. It provides accommodation of a large living room/bedroom area, kitchen and shower room. Across the upper floors is a master bedroom with dressing room and recently refurbished bathroom, a guest bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a large area of patio ideal for entertaining, an area of landscaped garden enclosed by clipped box hedging, with the remainder of the extensive gardens mainly laid to lawn.
Appleton village lies between Oxford and Abingdon having access o both the A34 and A420, The village has a well-regarded primary school, public house, community shop and recreational amenities.