- Entrance Hall
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Wet Room/Cloakroom
- 2 Studies (1 Ground Floor & 1 First Floor)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Ensuites & Family Bathroom
- Detached Double Garage & Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Large Gardens To The Front, Side & Rear & Views Over Paddocks
Ferndale is a truly stunning detached family home adjacent to paddocks, situated in this pretty, traditional village on the edge of the Cotswolds. The property is set in an idyllic position in the village; Back Lane is a very quiet and narrow lane epitomising the tranquillity of Aston. Ferndale has been transformed into an imposing residence with contemporary living space, and is set in large private gardens in this desirable position. On the ground floor is a large entrance hall with a study to your left and a spacious sitting room with a woodburner to your right. There is a stunning open plan kitchen/dining room to the rear with views of the garden, a utility room, a wet room with a shower and WC, and completing the ground floor accommodation is a large family room. Upstairs are 5 bedrooms, including the master bedroom with an ensuite shower room, a second bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, 3 further bedrooms, a small study and a family bathroom. There are lovely gardens to the front and rear of the house, laid mostly to lawn, and overlooking paddocks to the side and rear. The long sweeping driveway and frontage, bordered by a new dry stone wall, offers parking for several vehicles, plus a turning area which leads to the detached double garage, which has storage above and potential for adding to the accommodation if required. The double garage has planning consent to convert the first floor to holiday accommodation.
Situated in the sought after village of Aston, within striking distance of Witney, the A40, Burford and Oxford. Aston is renowned for the award winning Aston Pottery which now includes a restaurant/cafe, which is open 7 days a week. Aston also has a highly regarded village primary school, a local grocery shop, a church, public houses and a thriving community.
* Entrance Hall * Living Room * Kitchen/Dining Room * Family Room * Study * Utility Room * Wet Room/Cloakroom * 5 Bedrooms * Ensuite Bathroom * Ensuite Shower Room * Family Bathroom * Second Study (first floor) * Gas Central Heating * Double Glazing * Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles * Large Gardens To The Front, Side & Rear * Detached Double Garage * Views Over Paddocks *