- Popular Temple Cowley area just 2 miles from central Oxford
- 60ft south facing rear garden with side pedestrian access
- Three bedrooms
- Good sized loft providing scope for conversion, subject to planning
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room (planning consent granted for extension)
- Engineered Oak flooring to Hall, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room
- Useful cellar storage
- Unrestricted on-street parking
An attractive late Victorian three bedroom end of terrace house located in popular Temple Cowley just 2 miles from central Oxford.
The property retains some original character features which blend with the modern styling and finishes. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, sitting room with woodburning stove, separate dining room and a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with the benefit of planning consent for extension; useful cellar storage, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is scope for a loft conversion, subject to the necessary planning consent. The rear garden extends to approximately 60ft with a side pedestrian access, unrestricted on-street parking.