- 1930's detached house with 4 bedrooms
- Rarely available and individual detached family house
- Conveniently located close to Woodstock Town Centre and Blenheim Palace
- Set in a commanding position on a large plot backing onto Woodstock Town Centre and views to Blenheim Palace to the front
- Close to bus routes
- Breakfast Room, Dining Room, Sitting Room and Study Area
- Ground floor refitted Shower Room
- 4 Bedrooms
- Garage and long driveway
- Extension potential (STP)
Guide Price £1,100,000 - £1,200,000 - A rarely available individual detached house situated on a large plot conveniently located close to Woodstock Town Centre. The property is set in a commanding position backing onto Woodstock Tennis Club with views to Blenheim Palace and offers further development potential (STP). There are excellent communications to Oxford Parkway, M40 and North Oxford Schools with Soho Farmhouse close by.
Entrance Hall * Dining Room * Breakfast Room * Kitchen * Sitting Room * Study Area * Ground Floor Shower Room * Store Cupboard * 4 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Garage * Long drive offering off-road parking for several vehicles * Gas Radiator Central Heating *
Woodstock - associated with Blenheim Palace (The ancestral home of the Dukes of Marlborough). There are a selection of fine hotels and restaurants. Other facilities include shops, post office and library. A bus service operates to Oxford and a new bus service is now in operation via Kidlington to Oxford Parkway Railway Station providing a main line link to London Marylebone. Other nearby train stations are only a short distance away at Long Hanborough and Charlbury with the M40 (j.9) approximately 9 miles.