- Character cottage in village location
- Many retained period features
- Sitting room with fitted log burner
- Dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Fitted kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms and bathroom
A delightful two bedroom character cottage with accommodation arranged over three floors in this convenient village location approximately 2 miles to the south of Abingdon. The accommodation provides two reception rooms with a sitting room with log burner and a separate dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden. In addition there is a well fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and bathroom on the first floor and a further double bedroom on the top floor.
The cottage retains many period features throughout with delightful cottage style gardens to the rear.