- Ground Floor Underfloor Heating
- Mitsubishi Ecodan Monobloc Air Source Heat Pump
- Double Glazed Jeld-wen Wood Windows
- Fully Fitted Contemporary Kitchen with Silestone Worktops
- Stainless Steal Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Electric Underfloor Heating to Bathroom and Ensuites
- Classic White Sanitaryware with Chrome Fittings
- Indian Stone Patio and Paths
- PIR Sensors and Burgular Alarm System
- Two year Ede Homes Warranty and Ten year NHBC Warranty
This stunning four bedroom property offers 2223 sq ft of versatile and flexible accommodation. The property sits at the entrance to this exclusive development of just twenty one new homes built by Ede Homes.
The character timber boarding and natural stone combined offer a traditional feel with a modern twist.
Underfloor heating to the ground floor, the impressive entrance hall with contemporary glazing gives access to the stunning open plan family room / dining room / kitchen which is at the heart of the home providing a fantastic social / entertaining space with French doors to the rear garden. The ground floor also consists of a separate utility room, generous study, cloakroom and living room with French doors to the rear garden.
There are four double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes accessed from the galleried landing. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with walk in shower and his and hers basins.
The rear garden is landscaped and boasts a large patio area with shrub borders and is mainly laid to lawn. There is a single garage and two additional parking spaces.
The village of Stanford in the Vale is within the parish of St Deny’s and has a pre-school, primary school, public house, village shop, post office, village hall and hairdressers. Stanford in the Vale is conveniently located between the market towns of Faringdon (5 miles) and Wantage (6 miles) both of which offer a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities. The village has good commuting links with Oxford (16 miles), Swindon (15 miles) and Didcot Parkway (17 miles) all of which offer main line rail links to London (Paddington/Marylebone) in under an hour.
Internal images are from The Childrey, Barn 2 on this Development.