- 3 bedroom improved and extended semi-detached house
- Set on this centrally located non-estate road
- Large garden and off-road parking
- 17'5" Sitting Room with doors to rear garden
- 16'6" refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom and Utility Room
- En-suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom
- Double glazing and gas radiator central heating
Guide Price £350,000 to £375,000 - An improved and extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house with large garden set on this centrally located non-estate road.
Entrance Hall * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Sitting Room * Utility Room * Cloakroom * 3 Bedrooms * En-suite Shower Room * Bathroom * Gas radiator central heating * Double glazing * Driveway parking
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.