- Detached four bedroom family house in semi-rural location
- Mature gardens and adjacent paddock totalling 1.45 acres
- Three reception rooms plus study
- Oak fitted kitchen and separate utilty
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Double garage
- Large studio room
- Ample driveway parking
- Beautifully presented
A bright and beautifully presented detached four bedroom family house in a secluded semi-rural position in good-sized gardens and adjacent paddock totalling 1.45 acres just outside the village, approximately 5 miles west of Oxford.
The spacious and versatile accommodation includes an oak fitted kitchen with fitted appliances, a separate utility room, sitting room with double doors to garden, study, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a detached double garage, ample parking and a detached studio room currently used as gym, with the potential for a variety of uses.
Appleton village offers easy access to Oxford and the A34 via the A420, Oxford to Swindon Road. Amenities include a Post Office, community shop, a well-regarded primary school, church, tennis courts, sports club and access to Thames pathway and country walks. Oxford Parkway railway station is approximately 7 miles away providing a 60 minute service to London Marylebone.