- Ring fenced residential farm in a secluded position with excellent access to Oxford and the M40 in all C.92.5 acres (37.43 hectares)
- 4-bedroom Farmhouse dated back (in part) to approximately 1850 with views over adjacent land and has no restrictions or agricultural occupancy conditions
- Period stone barns with conversion potential (STP), agricultural barns and outbuildings
- Extensive pasture in six enclosures (four are in permanent pasture with ridge and furrow and one has been in an arable rotation previously
- Separate Media Room
- Generous parking adjacent to farmhouse and outbuildings
- Mature level setting, the enclosures across the farm are bordered by mature hedges
- Bletchingdon is well placed for access to the city of Oxford and London either via train or M40
- Range of excellent state and independent schooling is available in the locality including The Dragon, Summer Fields, St Edwards and Stowe
- Sporting activities nearby includes golf courses, races at Cheltenham as well as Kirtlington Polo Club
- Fast train services from Bicester and Oxford Parkway (Kidlington) to London Marylebone in under an hour
A ring fenced residential farm in a secluded position (in all approximately 92.5 acres [37.43 hectares]) with excellent access to Oxford and the M40. A four-bedroom Farmhouse with separate media room and views over adjacent land. Period stone barns with potential to convert (STP), agricultural barns and outbuildings and extensive pasture in six enclosures. ** PLEASE SEE VIDEO LINK **
Frogsnest Farmhouse is a two-storey unlisted dwelling dating back in part to approximately 1850. Modernised in 2009 and extended over time it has no restrictions or agricultural occupancy conditions. Set in a secluded position the property is approached by a long driveway.
Of Cotswold and Bradstone stone construction the property extends to approximately 2,500 sq.ft. and provides functional family space with some superb views over the adjacent land from the first floor. The ground floor accommodation comprises front porch, farm kitchen, office, open plan dining room/kitchen, utility room, sitting room, WC and side porch. To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom. We have been informed that the foundations of the utility / w.c. extension have been installed at a suitable standard to enable a further extension to the first floor which could provide scope for additional space subject to STP.
Generous parking adjacent to the farmhouse with outbuildings, large fenced southerly facing garden and detached Media Room.
Adjacent to the farmhouse are a collection of buildings comprising period stone barns with potential for change of use (STP), pole barns and a Dutch barn used for storage of hay and other produce.
Extending to approximately 92.56 acres (37.46 hectares) in all, the land provides level grassland in six enclosures. Four are in permaent pasture with ridge and furrow and one has been in an arable rotation previously.
A mature, level setting, the enclosures cross the farm are bordered by mature hedges providing excellent amenity value. To the north the B4027 is bordered by mature hedges and trees shielding the property. The nature of the setting provides protection from the A34 which is four fields away to the east as well as any adjacent property to the west.
Bletchingdon is a charming and sought after village situated 9 miles North of the University City of Oxford. Well placed for access to the city of Oxford and London either via train or M40 motorway the village benefits from an impressive new village hall, recently refurbished public house and there is soon to be a new village shop. The nearby villages of Kirtlington and Weston-on-the-Green have various local facilities, including shops, post offices, poupar public houses and restaurants. Larger supermarkets and more extensive amenities can be found within a short drive at Kidlington. Silverstone Race circuit is a short distance away and the infamous Blenheim Palace is within a short drive in Woodstock.
Communications are excellent with Junction 9 of the M40 approximately 9 miles away, as well as access to Oxford and south via the A34. There is a fast train service from Bicester to London, Marylebone in under an hour and the Oxford Parkway now open at Water Eaton will benefit local residents even further with services to London as well as the station at Islip with direct line to Bicester village. A regular bus service runs to Oxford and Bicester.