- Accommodation as per floor plan
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Part square paned sash windows
- Three separate reception rooms plus sun lounge
- Fully fitted and well-equipped kitchen
- Four bedrooms
- Cloakroom, first floor bathroom and WC with wash basin
- 22’5 x 18’4 Double garage, adjacent 17’2 x 8’6 workshop/potential home office and 23’4 x 7’8 store
There is a compelling and endearing senses of grandeur associated with this impressive semi-detached Edwardian residence. Its handsome bay fronted appearance is complimented by principle rooms of considerable character which the current owners have refurbished and enhanced with considerable empathy. Lofty ceilings combine with ornate features associated with its period and a comprehensive schedule of modernisation work.
The roof has been fully renewed, with central heating, has new plumbing and radiators throughout. Electrical specification is of a high standard and the kitchen and sanitary ware further compliments the overall wellbeing of the property.
The attractively landscaped gardens will appeal to many and belies its proximity to the town centre. There is vehicular access off the Radley Road to the rear of the property providing access to the double garage which in turn has a sizeable adjacent store and additional workshop suitable for a variety of purposes.