- 4 bedroom detached house set in cul-de-sac position with large plot and mature enclosed gardens
- Situated in one of Kidlington's sought-after areas within walking distance of the main shops and bus stops
- 3 Reception Rooms (including Study)
- 17'2" Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Ensuite Shower Room and refitted Bathroom
- Double Garage with roof storage, power, light and pedestrian door to the rear garden
- Long driveway with ample parking
- Gas central heating and double glazing
A 4 bedroom detached house situated in one of Kidlington's sought-after areas within walking distance of the main shops and bus stops. The property benefits from 3 reception rooms, a large kitchen/breakfast room, double glazed conservatory, refitted family bathroom, ensuite, double garage and lovely mature gardens. Foxdown Close is ideally situated close to the village centre and bus stops yet only a short walk to St Mary's Church and countryside walks beyond.
Entrance Hall * Cloakroom * Study * Utility Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Sitting Room * Dining Room * Conservatory * 4 double Bedrooms * Ensuite Shower Room * Refitted Family Bathroom * Double Garage with pedestrian door to garden * Mature Enclosed Gardens with 2 Storage Sheds and 1 Greenhouse * Gas Radiator Central Heating * Double Glazing *
Kidlington is a large Oxfordshire village with many local amenities including a sports centre, police station, fire station, supermarkets, independent and national retailers, library, 2 doctors' surgeries, dentists, Post Office, 4 primary schools (including 1 Catholic) and 1 secondary school. There is also a choice of good restaurants offering a variety of cuisines. The village is ideally situated with easy access to the M40 and Oxford City Centre via a regular bus service. The new Oxford Parkway railway station (1.5 miles) provides easy access to London in approximately 55 mins. Other nearby stations are at Oxford City Centre c5 miles) and Bicester c10 miles). Open countryside and the River Cherwell are within easy walking distance of the property. For more information on Kidlington and local facilities/businesses please visit Kidlington Voice website www.kvoice.co.uk.